Hello again! After 2 weeks, 2 days of no posts (aren't I a responsible blogger), I now give you pictures from our trip to the Georgia Aquarium!
For days 1 and 2, we stayed at a yurt. Ben has stolen Jake's bed in this picture so Jake returns for revenge.
A brief glimpse of Goliath at Six Flags over Georgia.
 |
| This is Waddlefeet, Ben's Clip Kinz Googles. He also brought his bear, Shneaky. |
|
|
 |
| I brought Lucky, Sierra, Olive, and Ireland. They got up too early so I made them a bed. (I'm sounding more and more Webkinz obsessed by the blogging post, aren't I.) | | |
|
 |
| Shneaky and his Head Thingy of Awesome. No touchy. |
 |
| One day we awoke. Our camp was invaded by Geeksi. Run for your lives. |
 |
| Yurt, yurt yurt yurt yurt. Ooh that's kind of fun to say. Flartian eskimo elks in a yurt. Elk. Elk. Am I annoying you yet? |
|
|
 |
| Absolutely no mutated crabs or onions in the Georgia Aquarium! |
|
|
 |
(ahem) It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a--(gets pummeled by angry crowd)
| | | |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment